Textile Printing and Dyeing Wastewater、Chemical Wastewater、Pharmaceutical Wastewater、Papermaking Wastewater、Industrial Wastewater、Petroleum Wastewater、Agricultural Wastewater、Electroplating wastewater、Ash Water Treatment、Laundry Wastewater、MunicipalWastewater、Leather Manufacturing Wastewater
Textile printing and dyeing wastewater is a kind of colored wastewater with high COD and high concentration. In many countries, it is forbidden to discharge colored and high COD water directly, a general sewage treatment plant. Due to the large amount
of colored wastewater, it is difficult to reduce the color and COD in printing and dyeing wastewater.
Ozone is used for removing or deodorizing textile waste water. Ozone can reduce BOD by more than 90% in wastewater treatment plants, and can meet the discharge standard or reuse.
1. Ozone is a good oxidant that can kill viruses and spores resistant to chlorine;
2. Ozone disinfection is less affected by pH and temperature of sewage;
3. Ozone removes the pollutants in the sewage such as color, smell, taste and phenols, chlorine, increases dissolved oxygen in water, and improves water quality;
4. Ozone can decompose difficult biodegradable organic matters and three substances, and improve the biodegradability of sewage;
5. Ozone in water easily decomposed, not because of residual pollution caused by the two.
The pretreatment of sewage by ozone disinfection is very important, and the effect of ozone disinfection is often affected by the insufficient degree of pretreatment. The degree of sewage treatment must be determined by technical and economic comparison. Sewage disinfection is best treated by two stages and then disinfected with ozone. This will reduce the amount of ozone, reduce the cost of equipment investment and operating costs.
1. The influence of water quality is mainly the influence of COD, NO2-N, suspended solids and chroma on ozone disinfection in water
2. Ozone dosage and residual ozone
3. Contact time
4. Ozone and sewage contact way will also affect the disinfection effect
Color Reduction Sludge Reduction
Water Recycle /Reclaim
Enhance Biological Treatment
Advance Oxidation Process [AOP]
COD / BOD Reduction
General Disinfection For Air
Ozone OT Fumigation
Ozone System For Laundry
Sanitation – Surface / Equipment
Ultraviolet disinfection is widely used in wastewater treatment and water reuse treatment, mainly because it is different from chlorine, and it will not increase the toxicity of wastewater. Eliminate unwanted chemicals in the ecosystem while providing free water from pathogens. Water resources are becoming more and more tense all over the world, and environmental pollution is becoming more and more serious. It is recognized that water is very important to our production and life, and the reuse of water is becoming more and more important. The purified wastewater which is sterilized by ultraviolet disinfection system is used more and more for irrigation and water reuse
Ultraviolet radiation, ozone two stream disinfection, ultraviolet illumination belonging to kill, not having sustained anti-virus capabilities, many in the water use, sewage turbidity affects the UV anti-virus effect, ozone disinfection effect is better in sewage