Medicine / Clean Room、Hospital /ICU / OT / Clinic、Dairy Products / Candy Factory、Poultry Farm、Winery / Food Processing Workshop、Vegetable / Fruit Cold Storage Warehouse (Contact us on 02 4735 5054 or email)
Ozone is a strong oxidizing agent, and the disinfection process belongs to biochemical oxidation reaction. O3 disinfection has the following 3 forms:
1. Ozone can oxidize enzymes needed to break down glucose in bacteria and inactivate bacteria.
2. Direct interaction with bacteria, viruses, destruction of their organelles and DNA, RNA, so that the metabolism of bacteria is destroyed, leading to bacterial death.
3. Through the cell membrane tissue, invade the cell, act on the outer membrane of lipoprotein and internal lipopolysaccharide, so that bacteria permeability distortion and dissolved death.
1. Ozonation disinfection method for lysozyme, thorough sterilization, no residue, broad-spectrum sterilization, can kill bacteria and spores, viruses and fungi, and destroy botulinum toxin.
2. Ozone has poor stability and can be quickly broken down into oxygen. There are no toxic residues.
3. O3 is a gas that diffuses rapidly into the entire sterilization space and is sterilized without dead ends.
1. Large investment, higher disinfection costs than chlorination;
2. O3 instability in water, the control and detection of O3 requires higher technology;
3. Corrosion of the pipeline after disinfection;
Learn more Ozone Disinfection System Contact us on +86-311-89906694 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Studies have shown that ultraviolet(UV) disinfection is mainly caused by microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, spores and other pathogens) radiation damage and destruction of nucleic acid function, so as to achieve the purpose of disinfection. Effect of
ultraviolet(UV) on nucleic acid can lead to fracture, and key chain inter strand cross-linking and the formation of photochemical products, thus changing the biological activity of DNA, the microorganism itself can not be copied, the UV damage is lethal
Ultraviolet Disinfection can kill various microorganisms, including bacteria, propagules, spores, mycobacteria, viruses, fungi, Rickettsia and mycoplasma, and so on. They are suitable for disinfection of indoor air and surface of objects.
In early 1903, it has been found that the ultraviolet sterilizer effect of.30 in the microorganism in the air, Dart started the indoor air UV disinfection using artificial ultraviolet(UV) source. Since then, with the development of technology, equipment and methods of disinfection has been modified by ultraviolet, ultraviolet sterilization mechanism is further clarified. At present,air ultraviolet(UV) disinfection has been widely used in hospitals, microbiological laboratory and related factory workshop, which plays an important role in ensuring the health of people and improve the quality of industrial. UV air disinfection is used in pharmaceutical industry, food industry, health and epidemic prevention, medical treatment, scientific research and other fields
1. Ultraviolet(UV) lamp indoor irradiation time is not less than 30 minutes. UV air disinfection for the effective distance is not more than 2 meters.
2. UV disinfection of indoor air, the room should be kept clean and dry, the temperature is below 20 DEG C or higher than 40 DEG C, the relative humidity is greater than 60% should be appropriate to extend the irradiation time of ultraviolet disinfection; the surface of an object, the object surface should be clean, fully exposed, rough surface appropriately extended to both sides and the irradiation time, irradiation.
3. UV tube surface should be kept clean, every week with 95% alcohol cotton swab once, if found on the surface of the tube dust, grease, wipe at any time.
4. UV disinfection, a biological monitoring should be carried out every month, after disinfection of goods or air in the natural bacteria should be reduced by more than 90%, the rate of artificial dyeing bacteria should reach 99.90%. Five, UV light source shall not be directly irradiated to people, so as not to cause damage.
The range of sterilization is wide and swift, and the treatment time is short;
The integrated equipment has the advantages of simple structure, easy installation, small size, light weight, small head loss and little occupation of land;
Easy to operate and manage, easy to implement automation, design good system, equipment operation and maintenance work is very little;
The operation and management are relatively safe, basically without the use, transportation and storage of other chemicals that may cause toxic, flammable, explosive and corrosive safety hazards;
There is no continuous disinfection capacity, and there may be problems of microbial reactivation
It is not easy to achieve radiation uniformity in the entire processing space, and there is a shadow area for illumination;
There is no easy to detect residual properties, the treatment effect is not easy to quickly determine, it is difficult to monitor the intensity of treatment;
Learn more Air UV Disinfection Contact us on +86-311-89906694 or email: email@example.com
Ultraviolet(UV) disinfection has blind corners (where UV light is not visible).
Ozone Generator can be sterilized without dead ends, but too much ozone can cause harm to people and other lives.
UV disinfection system power consumption, equipment maintenance costs and higher costs.
For large disinfection systems, UV system is higher than the ozone system, and UV system operating cost is similar to that of ozone system.
Learn more Ozone system Contact us on +86-311-89906694 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org